Together, We Could
Sail On The Winds of Success:
Our service methodology has evolved through many years of frontline experience in the field. And our services are spearheaded by a Technical Director from Germany, with 12 years-plus experience in world class blade service.
With your co-operation, we could help you run your venture smoother and better. We have German Import equipment which are very effective and safe.
HELP US HELP YOU: HERE'S HOW:
• Our inspections are conducted based on the data provided by the customer (major problems / dimension of the Blades). based on this data, immediate action is taken as required.
• Fresh data provided by Windkraft: During the inspection, fresh data is fetched, evaluated and submitted to the customer, for necessary action.
- Defect Profile:
• State-wise: Geography plays an important role when it comes to identifying the type of defect.
• Area-wise: Defect is also dependent on the area where the Wind Turbine is situated(sea face / near shore, etc).
• WTG-wise: defect profile depends on WTG as well (Blade length, Turbine type, unbalancing of Wind Turbine Blades, Turbine’s limitations, etc). In short, the Blade is inter-connected to other parts of the Turbine, and therefore, a defect in any part of the Turbine can affect the Blade.
- Repair Estimates:
We will take all these parameters in consideration, before offering a solution to your problems. WindKraft can provide following estimates.
• General (overall) repair cost
• WTG-wise repair cost(specific to each Wind Turbine)
- Action Taken & Report:
After completion of the task, excuted based on the overall examination for repair and cleaning operations, WindKraft will generate a detail report on all the actions taken.